KEEN Utility Chicago 6" CT WP
Why we love this boot: Classically styled with brown leather this boot looks the part. The KEEN.ReGEN midsole lightens this boot up compared to it's peers. Lightweight and durable this boot gets the job the done.
This carbon-fiber toed work boot will be the favorite tool to help get the job done right. With KEEN.ReGEN cushioning midsole, and KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane, this boot is job site ready 365 24/7.
- Left and right asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber toes offer unobtrusive fit and are 15% lighter than steel
- Built on a women's specific footwear last for improved fit and comfortability
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Electrical hazard (EH) rated - providing a secondary source of protection in case of accidental contact with live electrical circuits
- Heat resistant, rubber outsole rated up to 572° F / 300° C
- 90° heel (5/8" Height) provides stability and helps "catch or lock" the foot in place
- 100% non-metallic construction for easily passing through metal detectors in highly-secured areas
- Nylon shank for midfoot support
- KEEN.ReGEN: A lightweight, compression-resisting midsole providing 50% more energy return than standard EVA foam
- Contoured heel lock helps "lock" is anatomically shaped, "locking" it in place and reducing heel slip