Dovetail Women's Christa DIY in Black Performance Modal
Vibes like a sweatpant, performs like a workpant. Kick back, work on.
I’m easy, but tough. I’m a softie, but I won’t fall apart on you. Relaxed vibes? Check. Hardcore function? Triple check. Christa DIY is your pull-on pant. But with 7 pockets, double-layered knees, and a hammer loop—all wrapped up in an indestructible fabric—she’s also the job captain. Named for a woman who sails tall ships, builds cabins, teaches yoga, and knits by the fire, Christa DIY works like the weekday, but feels like the weekend. Or think of this as loaded loungewear: a powerful performance pant that feels so chill we can’t even finish this sent—
True Blue Partner: The Christa DIY fabric incorporates planet-friendly yarns made from recycled plastic bottles, as well as natural modal fiber for softness and strength. We’re proud to have co-developed a custom fabric with our friends at Foison, a forward-thinking denim mill in China.
- Medium–high-rise waist
- Fully elastic waistband, but ribbed 😉
- 7 functional pockets, with zipper-secured front pockets
- Hammer loop
- Double-layer reinforced knee
- TruTemp365® thermoregulating technology wicks moisture 3x faster than other fabrics
- Fabric: 10.5 oz midweight high-stretch modal blend, contains recycled polyester
- Fabric content: 52% modal / 28% recycled polyester with Repreve® TruTemp365® / 12% polyester / 6% cotton / 2% spandex
- Inseam/length 31"
- Kate (white background photos) is wearing size 6/8 and is 5’7”