KEEN Women's Sparta II AT Sneaker
- The KEEN® Utility Sparta II sneakers feature a more lightweight and sleek design with more safety features for on the job.
- Left and right asymmetrical aluminum toes weigh 35% less than steel and offer a sleeker appearance.
- Aluminum toe meets ASTM F2412-18 and F2413-18 M I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- Mesh and synthetic upper with mesh & moisture-wicking textile lining.
- Lace closure with a pull tab on heel counter.
- Pull tab on heel counter.
- KEEN.ReGEN: A lightweight, compression-resisting midsole providing 50% more energy return than standard EVA foam.
- Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) footwear provides a secondary source of protection incase accidentally coming into contact with live electrical circuits.
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II and ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Single Shoe Weight: 13.6 oz
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.