Dovetail M'Fon Work Vest
Why we love this item: Vests are a valuable layering piece and this one it right on the money.
M’Fon is a word used in Nigeria for ‘grace’ and fully embodies our original wear tester and the work vest named for her. M’fon is a carpenter and advocates for members of the LGBTQ and minority communities to access the outdoors. Abrasion, water and wind-resistant, this four-way stretch fabric is tailored for ultimate fit and function including neck coverage, three deep pockets and low-profile metal rivets at stress points. If you know M’fon, this is cause to get out there and jump for joy!
- Abrasion-resistant, four-way stretch
- Water and wind-resistant
- High-ribbed collar for warmth
- YKK zipper at center front
- 3 deep and functional front pockets
- Double-needle stitching with low profile
- Metal rivets at stress points
- Lined in indigo yarn-dyed herringbone cotton