Timberland Pro Women's Radius CT Slip Resistant Work Shoes in GREY MULTI
- The Timberland PRO® Radius Composite Safety Toe work shoe has an athletic, low-profile style that will keep you protected, comfortable, and supported all workday long.
- Lightweight, non-metallic composite safety toe resists corrosion and meets I/75 and C/75 impact compression and ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 electrical hazard (EH) standards.
- Athletic work sneaker features breathable, durable mesh upper with abrasion-resistant reinforcements and lace-up closure for adjustable fit.
- Padded collar and tongue.
- Side logo detail.
- Moisture-wicking lining.
- Thermoplastic urethane midsole.
- Removable cushioned footbed with Anti-Fatigue Technology for superior support and comfort.
- Lightweight, fuel- and oil-resistant HoverSpring™ foam midsole for plush underfoot comfort, flexibility, and durability with every step.
- Cement construction adds flexibility and reduces break-in time.
- Flex Tech outsole featuring anatomically positioned flex grooves for excellent traction.
- Oil and slip-resistant, non-marking rubber outsoles are tested to ASTM F2913-2019 Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Timberland PRO® Flex Technology outsole featuring anatomically positioned flex grooves Mark II oily wet #3 on American Olean tile at .59.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 15 oz